In this AvaTrade review we'll explore the in's and out's of this trading company. Since it's inception in 2006, it's become one of the top Forex brokers in the world.
Is Avatrade a Legitimate Forex Broker (Review Breakdown)
- Avatrade is one of the worlds most popular online brokers. In fact, they boast over 200,000 customers. As a result, the numbers speak for themselves with over two million trades a month with a volume of $60 billion. In fact, it's become one of the first Forex brokers to offer trading on commodities, indices and stocks. As a result, by introducing digital currency trading and allowing access to the Bitcoin market, they're ahead of the pack.
1. Around the Globe
In this Avatrade review we see their footprint spans the globe. In fact, they have regional offices and sales centers in Paris, Dublin, Milan, Tokyo and Sydney.
Their primary mission is to empower people to invest and trade with confidence. As a result, they offer users superior service as well as uncompromising integrity. Hence their goal is to perfect the online experience for retail traders.
Moreover, I like where their head is at. In fact, their mission closely resembles our trading services' as well.
Our team is all about delivering you the stock trading content you need to become successful. Hence, If I can do this, you can too. Trust me!
2. The Regulators
You'll see from this AvaTrade review, they're a trusted broker; regulated in the European Union (EU), Australia, Japan, the British Virgin Islands and the Central Bank of Ireland.
As a result, you don't need worry to about some fly by night company taking your money. It's secure (watch us do trading live each day in our trading rooms).
3. Avatrade Recognition
When selecting a trading company it's important to look at their track record of performance. Hence this AvaTrade review. For example, take a quick look at the list below. What you see is recognition for superior service year-after-year.
●Best Forex Broker – 2016, 2014, 2010
●Global Bitcoin CFD Trading Provider of the Year – 2015, 2012
●Forex Excellence Award – 2016, 2014, 2010
●FXEmpire Best Affiliation Program – 2016, 2014, 2010
●DailyForex Most Reliable Broker – 2015, 2011, 2009
4. What Can I Trade?
In fact, many other trading platforms only provide a small selection of trading instruments. However, Avatrade is different. As a result, we wrote this AvaTrade review.
For instance, they offer one-stop-shopping for users to trade. For example:
- Forex Options
- OTC basic calls as well as puts
Who Can Trade With Avatrade?
Anyone with the desire to invest can be a part of AvaTrade. In fact, the platform is designed for all trading levels.
As a result, whether you're a beginner or an experienced trader, you can rest assured that this system has a module to get you started.
AvaTrade caters to every type of trader as part of its commitment to empowering people. How you may ask? By offering a wide-selection of trading platforms as well as automated trading options.
However, AvaTrade is not regulated in the United States. As a result, they're unable to accept clients residing in the US.
I know that's a bummer. However, take a look at other trading companies we recommend.
1. The Desktop Experience: Avatrade Review
- Large selection of platforms to choose from
- The ability to add auto-trading and custom indicators
- Access to your account from any computer with an internet connection
- The MT4 interface looks dated compared to some of the newer platforms
- Scrolling or zooming on a chart is clunky which is frustrating
- It's difficult to modify the add-ons
2. The Mobile Experience: Avatrade Review
- All the trading indicators, charts, tools as well as trading instruments are available on iPhone and Android.
- Customizable watch-lists and trading alerts.
- Lack of security, fingerprint access or remote logout isn't an option
- Custom news or analysis not available
What Are Avatrade Fees & Commissions in 2020? (Pricing Review)
- We all care about money right? In fact, what's the point of making a trade if you lose a big portion on commissions? Quite frankly, if you're starting out with a small account, commissions could bury you.
- However, what sets AvaTrade apart is their lack of commission fees. Instead, they collect fees across Bid/Ask spreads.
- A few example spreads for various financial instruments include:
- ●Apple (AAPL) – 0.06 over market
- ●Google (GOOGL) – 0.20 over market
- ●Crude Oil – $0.03
- ●Gold – $0.50
- ●BTCUSD (Bitcoin to US Dollar) – 0.75% over market
- ●Ethereum – 1% over market
Curious to know more? For up to date fees, check out the trading conditions section of the AvaTrade site found here.
1. Customer Support
This company has a great user experience especially when urgent help is needed. In fact, customer service is an important part of a trading company. Stock Training is stressful.
As a result, you need to have a broker with good customer service. It's your money and needs to be handled with care and efficiency.
- Over 200 financial products, 50 currency pairs, commodities as well as cryptocurrencies to trade
- Five platforms to trade on
- Negative balance protection so you don't lose more money in your account than you have
- The Guardian Angel feedback tool to help improve decision making and trading performance
- A demo account to paper trade!
- Fewer currency pairs compared to other brokers
- No volume discounts
- Slow withdraw processing - as a result can take up to 10 days
- US citizens cannot use AvaTrade
- No emergency stop-loss
- Can only open one standard account
4. Developing Your Strategy: Avatrade Review on
In short, a wide variety of tools built into the platforms makes AvaTrade stand out. In essence, you can customize studies and build your strategies for success.
However, it takes dedication and time to develop a personal strategy that'll give you an edge.
In fact, at Bullish Bears, we openly share our strategies with anyone willing to take the time to learn stock market trading.
5. The Bottom Line
Let's be clear, AvaTrade is a leader in the online Forex industry. However, they offer a unique selection of trading platforms and financial instruments.
As a result, new traders will trade with confidence because of the tools and education the platform provides. Equally important, traders who've been around the block will appreciate the platform's flexibility.
In conclusion, with AvaTrade there's something for everyone - (as long as you reside outside the US, otherwise, there are plenty of other options for brokers on our best brokerage firms list)