Watch our video on a day trading forum.
Who Has the Best Day Trading Forum?
- Here are some of the best day trading forums:
- Bear Bull Traders.
- Elite Trader
Given that you've probably recently embarked on this trading journey, I can tell you that there are a lot of day trading forums out there.
A trading forum is a great place to find trading ideas if and I emphasize if, you know where to find a a good day trading forum.
If you're a rookie in investing or trading stocks, it's essential to realize that not all of them are good. Many times a day trading forum can have pumpers.
As you know, stock pumping is rife among small cap stocks. As a result, when you're in a day trading forum for penny stocks, you can get sucked into a bad trade.
That means you want to find forums with active moderators. They keep trolls out. Which makes it safe for stock trading ideas.
The following forums are the largest, and hence possibly the best, forums for day traders.
1. Trading Forums You Might Be Interested in
- Elite Trader is a massive forum for active traders, 91,519 to be exact. Currently, 243,416 discussion threads are containing 4,162,388 posts on topics ranging from day trading journals and systems to Bitcoin trading. However, with the sheer amount of information, it’s easy to get overwhelmed and head down the rabbit hole.
- futures.io is another high-quality forum that focuses on futures trading. Like Bullish Bears, the high-quality is due to its active moderation and trolls are banned without hesitation; no questions asked. In order to avoid multiple threads on the same subject, moderators consolidate the threads. One of the downsides is that only Elite members can get access to the best content in the forum. But, it will only set you back about $100 for lifetime access.
2. Other Day Trading Forums to Consider
- Forex Factory. As the name suggests, the forum at Forex Factory is for Forex traders. Once in the forum, you see the two most popular sections are “Interactive Trading” and “Trading Systems.” In “Interactive Trading,” traders share their trades by posting charts and explaining them. An approach like this allows other traders to ask questions or offer their opinion about the trade. Once again, seeing how someone else “does it” is an excellent way to learn from the trades of other day traders. Flip on over to the “Trading Systems” section, and you see one of the largest collections of user-contributed trading systems. Systems that range from those based on proprietary indicators to those using simple price action will all be covered here. Personally, I feel that even for non-Forex traders, the Trading Systems section is a valuable source of ideas for day trading systems and strategies.
- Twitter. Yes, that’s right, Twitter. For entertainment purposes, Twitter is probably the best trading community out there. There are some serious heavy hitters, some trading comedy geniuses and loads of people who are great to laugh at, er, I mean with.
3. The Elephant in the Room: Day Trading Forum
For 99% of the people, trading is NOT profitable. But, of course, online, it’s apparently profitable for 99% of the people because those people are frauds. What is one to do?
My recommendation to you is that if you want to learn how to trade profitably, first you should be sure that the person you’re learning from is actually a profitable trader.
Why? Because almost EVERY online stock guru is a fraud.Yep, a fraud. They use fake reviews and use fraudulent review sites like Trustpilot to give themselves social proof to scam innocent people.
If 99% of people are unsuccessful day trading, your goal is to be in the 1% who are successful. Trading is a lot like swimming; you have to swim with an experienced swimmer in the beginning, you can’t go by books.
To be in the 1%, you need to swim with the experienced traders. And this is where live streaming comes in to play. Want more info? Click here.
4. Trading Service With Live Streaming Should Be the Focus
Trading live streaming is one of the most valuable trading services a company can offer. It's best if you follow an experienced trader and see him or her making money LIVE day by day, month by month.
And the trader should be one who wants you to benefit from his experience, not one who wants to sell his advice to you.
With any service you subscribe to you should get real-time charting, your questions answered and the ability to see when they take a trade.
Click here to read about our trading service.
5. What I Like About the Bullish Bears Live Stream
Bullish Bears is one of the leaders of the pack in their approach to coaching, mentoring and sense of community. With a "social club" feel to it, new members are welcome and expected to interact and ask questions.
They aren't a pump and dump community.In fact, they strictly prohibited it in the community and day trading forum. Overall, their community is a great place to learn and interact with other traders from around the world.
With a subscription to Bullish Bears, you get access to three different live stock market trading rooms. You get a chance to see how other members are doing it, share charts, share ideas and gain knowledge.
As a result, they're a great place to learn and interact with other like-minded traders. In fact, the trade rooms are a lot of fun, and they have that "pay it forward" mentality of helping each other out.
I can honestly say from personal experience; the community supports each other with knowledge and feedback. You're encouraged to ask questions and have fun.
Even if you're only paper trading, people are still willing to help you. In a trading world so often filled with wolves in sheep's clothing, this is a breath of fresh air.
In fact, check out their stock market courses so you can pair the courses with the live streams.
Final Thoughts: Day Trade Forum
Day trading in the stock market isn't an exact science; anyone who tells you otherwise is lying to you. Frankly, it is a combination of both art and science.
You need to be able to swim with the ebb and flow of the tide. There are many forums/websites/blogs/app/magazines, but either they sell advice or they treat the stock market as an exact science governed by technicals.
I’m here to tell you it’s not. Bullish Bears with will show you both the art and science of trading so you can keep your head above water; click here now to join us free for 14-days.