STASH APP REVIEW
In our Stash App Review you'll find out if the stash app is legit to use for a trader or investor. Have you been searching the web for an easy way to start saving and investing and looking into Stash Invest? Do you already have savings that you’d like to invest somehwere? Confused about how?
You might be on the right track if you are considering the Stash App from Stash Invest. After all, the one question that prompted the creation of the app is "Where should I put my money?"
Is Stash App Legitimate? (Review Break Down)
- Stash is definitely a legitmate app. They appears to do more than Robo-Advisors such as Acorns, Betterment or Wealthfront. Stash is designed to educate you on how to start investing using a portfolio of ETFs and a limited selection of individual stocks like Apple, Alphabet (Google), Microsoft and Amazon even if you have a small account thanks to Fractional Share Investing.
After spending 30 years combined working on Wall Street, Brandon Krieg and Ed Robinson, co-founders of Stash, were often asked by their co-workers about where to invest their extra money. Recognizing that millions of people in the USA didn’t know how to go about investing, in 2015, they launched the Stash app.
Apparently, they made a good move. Nowadays people are curious about the Stash App. They are searching answers to questions like "Is Stash Invest legitimate?", "Can you make money with Stash?" or "What is the stash monthly fee?".
We'll address some of these today in our Stash App Review. If your question is simply "What is the best app for investing?", our Stash App review may help you decide.
Did you know that according to a 2018 Forbes article, Millennial's (born between the early 80s in the late 90s) are better at building their savings account than they are at building their portfolio? People know where to save money.
1. Is Investing Easy With Stash App?
It’s pretty darn easy to find a bank. I mean, really, really easy. But is investing truly easy? Researching the market and finding good stocks to invest in can be overwhelming, time-consuming and for millennial's, according to Forbes, investing is scary. Who can blame them?
The Financial Crisis of 2008-2009 spooked them before many of them had a chance to build a portfolio. Movies like the Big Short have had a dramatic impact on young investors who weren't playing in the market in 08 and 09.
Even if you are from the GenX or Baby Boomers generation, you may be hearing a little - but persistent voice in the back of your mind that sounds like the flailing arms robot from the old classic Lost in Space TV show. Check out a list of the top trading apps that pair well with Stash.
Using the Stash App to invest is incredibly simple to use...making it a great option for a lot of us who don't want to be bothered with timing the market and complicated processes for buying and selling stocks.
Is Stash a Good Investment App?
- According to Stash CEO Brandon Krieg, the investment app is good to help you learn the ropes of investing, choose investments, and know where your money is going. Of course, the more you learn about the stock market the more confident you will become about investing. We'll go into more in this Stash App review.
Stash currently has over 40 investment themes to choose from, consisting of ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds) bundles and stocks or bonds based on a sector or a theme.
But first, you will establish your risk profile which is determined based on your age, your investment time horizon, and your investment goals.
Then Stash presents you with a list of investment options from which to choose. It only takes about 10 minutes to complete the investment profile by answering questions like:
- What type of investor do you see yourself as? (Conservative, Moderate, Aggressive)
- What’s your employment status?
- What’s your approximate net worth?
- When do you think you’ll use the money you save and invest?
- What's your marital status?
- And how many of your children are under 18?
- Do you own a home?
- What's your level of investing experience?
- Do you currently have a retirement account?
Check out a list of the top trading companies.
1. How Much Money Is Needed?
Once you start being active with the app, Stash will feed you with tips to improve your portfolio. In other words, you will receive guidance on an ongoing basis so that you build a better portfolio. Hopefully this Stash App review has helped you already.
Find out how to open an investment account.
Don’t let those fractions scare you. These fractions will get you into the big leagues of stocks - Stash allows investors on their platform to split a single share of a big stock or ETF between themselves.
Particularly with a smartphone-based micro-investment app like Stash. It is both a personal finance app and an investment education app. It will help you save money on a regular basis on top of investing in select stocks and funds.
What Are the Stash App Fees for 2020? Pricing Review
- The Stash app fee structure is simple. Your first month is free. After that, Stash costs $1 per month, or 0.25% if you invest more than $5,000. There are even cheaper ways to invest in the stock market with apps like Robinhood or Acorns, both acting as micro-savings apps too. However, Stash offers added value that you won’t easily find in other investment apps.
Here are a few examples:
- Auto Stash — Schedule times to deposit automatically into your Stash account.
- Stash Retire — Stash offers Roth IRA accounts with a minimum of $15.
- Smart-Save — A feature that calculates when you’ve got spare cash, then saves a small percent of it. Plus savings in your Stash account will earn interest.
- Custodial Accounts — Maintain a Stash account on behalf of someone under 18.
- Stash Coach — A fun program to help you whip your portfolio into shape.
1. Who Are They Best For?
Beginner investors looking for a hands-on experience and those who care about what they invest in will be well served by Stash. If you’re young and haven’t built the habit of regular savings, the Stash App is for you.
Granted, there are cheaper micro investment options available nowadays. Although Stash has the advantage of being user-friendly and educational for wannabe investors.
If you have never invested before, you’ll access the necessary knowledge to become a long-term investor. Thanks to fractional stock buying, you can hold shares of some the biggest companies and market performers.
If you are exclusively an aspiring day trader or stock market veteran who already knows where to invest, Stash is likely not your type of app. However, belonging to a community like Bullish Bears is certainly a good idea. We're committed to providing you with the best resources and training.
Not only help you succeed but also help you avoid spending unnecessarily on expensive education programs promising you the holy grail of trading, so-called secret sauces, mystery techniques, magic indicators, and other assorted poppycock.
Can You Make Money With Stash App?
- Yes you can make money with the Stash App. A lot of people think investing is out of reach, either because it’s too expensive or it’s too complicated or both. Stash lets you start with just $5. Yes, for many of you that's just spare change. This is what micro-investing is about. Start small and grow.
We recommend the same approach to traders at Bullish Bears. Starting young also helps too.
We know we're going against the trend of selling dreams and secret recipes but the truth is there is no holy grail in trading. It takes dedication and time to develop a personal strategy that will give you an edge.
You don’t need to spend thousands of dollars to get there. There is no magic formula. Join Bullish Bears to watch live how we read charts.
Come learn to identify the trading approach that suits you best. Knowing how to read charts and understand support and resistance is so important, no matter what kind of trader or investor you think you are.
Becoming a member of our trading service community, you’re not just learning how you can make money in the stock market. You’re joining a movement dedicated to help and protect you by showing you that anyone can learn to be a trader. Give the Stash app a try and see for yourself that they are a legit investing app for the newbie investor.