TRADE IDEAS SCANNER REVIEW
Trade Ideas Scanner is hands down our favorite one to use and it’s one of the most popular trading scanners in the industry. It’s highly customizable, easy to use, and the data is spot on!
Also, we post their gappers each morning before the open below. Make sure to bookmark this page and check it daily!
This review looks at how to use Trade Ideas scanner to be a better trader. We think its one of the best scanners for traders available and you will see why it’s as popular as is below. Our main goal is give you an understanding of it’s features and discover how to unlock its true potential. Lastly, we have a special gift for you that will help you get the most out of the scanner!
Keep in mind we post their daily pre market runners by 9 on our Twitter and StockTwits, so make sure to bookmark this page and check it daily for the hottest morning movers, along with all the statistics traders pay attention to! Yes, these are the stocks with the most eyes on them each morning by both retail and institutional traders and all the trading groups!!
Save 15% off using promo code “BULLISHBEARS15” at checkout.
Trade Ideas Scanner Gappers 5-9-2022
How to Use Trade Ideas Scanner: Breakdown Review
- Breakdown on how to use Trade Ideas scanner
- Great scanner for day trading, swing trading, and options
- Customize by symbol, price, gap%, float, short float, and volume
- Get set up for scanning low float gapping stocks in the premarket
- We show you how to scan for momentum high of day stocks live
- Learn how to setup all of the different options scans
- Scan for stocks that have surging volume
- Hunt for parabolic movers
- Channel bar is easy to navigate
- Trade Ideas discount code included
Are Trade Ideas Free?
Trade Idea is a paid scanner. It is not free. They do have a live trading room that is free for those that have their paid screener. The pricing for monthly is $118. Premium monthly is $228. Yearly pricing for standard is $1068. The cost for premium yearly is $2268.
I believe Trade Ideas Scanner is the best software hands down. This is because:
- Ease of use for a new or experienced trader
- The sheer amount of data it provides, you will never run out of trading ideas
- User interface is unique in the industry
- Paper Simulator for paper trading included
- Constantly being updated by the developers.
- Customization to have the scanner ONLY show YOUR Setups (PS we share our scans with you!)
- High Of Day Momo Scanner is….epic!
Trade Ideas Scanner Review Breakdown
What Are Trade Ideas?
Trade Ideas aka trading ideas are ideas of when to enter into a stock trade. They are typically found using a stock scanner or screener. Scanners search for momentum and gapper plays, which is what traders are looking for when entering into a trade. Day traders are hunters of volume and moving stocks.
Trade Ideas is my favorite scanner. It has saved me TIME; which is arguably the most important commodity that we as people have. While its true that I’ve had decent success using other stock screeners from other websites and brokers, one thing is true…Almost all the other stock scanners I have tested are slower, more cumbersome, and don’t have many of the features that Trade Ideas has assembled in one package. And the user interface of trade ideas is among the most unique out there.
I’ve had a lot of time to learn how to use Trade Ideas since I became an active day trader. I’m also a busy professional, a father, soccer coach, and I need to have good time management skills to keep my life from descending into chaos. That being said, Trade Ideas serves a great purpose in my daily routine as a trader.
Day trading can be very chaotic and frustrating when trying to find the stocks as they break out, and with the best setups (that YOU like to trade). As a result, Trade Ideas brings them right to your screen, accompanied by all the information you could want. This is what gives your confidence to hit the buy or sell keys.
Enter “bullishbears” at checkout to receive your one-time 15% discount. Also, if you kinda want a trade ideas free trial, get in their mailing list here and watch for their test drives. Or you can become a member of this website and get a free trial to trade ideas that way. What you’ll get as a member is access to our screen sharing where we share trade ideas all day with members. Thanks for reading our Trade Ideas review and be sure to check out our other videos on how to use it or see us use it live daily! Peace!
Instant charts, stock float information, volume percentage, average volume, and the list goes on. You can fully customize the screener to your needs with whatever columns of information you desire.
It doesn’t matter what kind of trader or investor you are, Trade Ideas keeps eyes on every facet of market movement. Furthermore, it delivers it to your computer in a stunningly simple format. Numbers and color codes.
It all depends on where your interest lies, whether you’re into day trading strategies or swing trading strategies. The software has something for everyone.
Just when you think it can’t get any better, it does! Why you ask? Well, the developers keep investing in the software. They are one of the top trading companies in the industry. If you want a trade ideas free trial, you should really consider becoming a member so you can watch our screen share which gives you a powerful glimpse into how we use this software to trade.
Work Smarter Not Harder
The whole point of the Trade Ideas scanner, for me, was to work smarter, not harder. I want to save time, get actionable trade ideas and make money.
I need a layout that is simple, and information that is easy to digest and has high contrast. Trade Ideas certainly fits the bill.
Lets look at their high of day momo scanner. This beast takes the guesswork out of finding trades. In fact, they’re stocks with massive volume, daily breakouts and price action that day traders search for to long or short.
There is a certain strategy for using the various scanner windows. Therefore, you’ll need to get a feel for the stock plays it finds daily. I took my time learning the tool, and you should too. Don’t just blindly trade the windows. Get a feel for it.
If you want to see our trade ideas scanner live before you purchase it, join our stock market trading community! In fact, we use trade ideas daily for our trading activities. If you’re looking for our handpicked day trade and swing trade watch list check out our official stock watch list pages.
Trade Ideas Day Trading Scanner Review
Once you have purchased Trade-Ideas and are ready to rock, you’ll quickly notice that Trade-Ideas offers a default “channel bar.” This gives the user an easy to access, quick click bar, with multiple windows within the bar. It’s pretty much a dinner menu with an instant visual feast of market data.
Clicking on a window will take you to a default layout for that window. Your windows will load in your default monitor, in a default manner.
A quick tip for those with multiple monitors – you can save your Trade-Ideas layout on a specific monitor of your choosing. Just arrange your windows where you’d like and click save layout.
If you want to access our custom layouts, simply join our community as an annual member and we’ll share them with you! Save either to the cloud or locally on your hard drive. Make sure to watch our Trade Ideas review video on their scanning software.
I like to name the layout after the specific strategy and add to the name which monitor it is (ex. Momentum stock screener software – monitor 5).
That way, when I boot up their stock screener software in the morning, it loads exactly where I want it in the custom arrangement that works perfectly for my monitor layout!
APHA fundamental report for May 2020. be sure to check StockRover for the most updated report!
To put this in perspective, Aphria Inc. posted stronger-than-expected revenue on April 14. In fact, they posted a net revenue of $144.4 million; almost double the amount posted from the same time last year.
And, nearly $15 million more than analysts expectations! I must add that all of the analysts covering Aphria stock maintained a “buy” rating with a target price of $5.30.
Trade Ideas Options Channel Review
One of our favorite channels is the options channel. With the options window we can know, in real time, where the options volume is exploding. Whether it’s call and put options, we can quickly click on the symbol and the charts (5 minute and daily charts shown) will populate and give the user real time data. Options traders look for volatility and open interest for trading opportunities.
With this window, you’ll have opportunities to trade basic and advanced options strategies day after day. One of my favorites is to sell a bull or bear call spread, and collect the premium. I’ve added a few columns to the “Somebody knows something” window. I like having the 8/20/50/200 SMA percentage columns to show me where the stock is currently in relation to those technical indicators.
A popular strategy is to wait for the morning dip and buy the stock after a pull back to support. Also, for gapping down stocks, it is popular to short a stock when it breaks support. Make sure to watch our Trade Ideas review video on their day trading scanner and see why they are the best stock screener software.
Day Trading and Swing Trading Options
If you want to know how to best use the scanner come join us live. We will show you the way to get the most out of it. We also have live stream replays of when we day trade options on the major indices as well as large cap stocks. Real-time chart analysis, including angular and horizontal support and resistance levels before we enter and exit a trade.
I use custom fibonacci retracement levels that show where a stock may potentially retrace to in order to get best entries and exits. Did you know Trade Ideas has a Fibonacci scanner?! They do!
Real-time stock trading screen share of when we enter and exit a trade. Private playlist updated weekly. We also provide lots of free stock training to our community members. Subscribe to our real-time stocks alerts.
Long Term Options
Tim updates his longer term options picks every 1-2 weeks under our Next Level Training Library. This private playlist is exclusive to paid “Deluxe Yearly” members only under our “next level training” video library. These are Tim’s hand picked long term swing trades (typically 1 to 6 months trades).
Tim also shows you the major trends of the indexes (SPY, DOW, GOLD). He shares his exact swing trades in a weekly video covering entries and profit target levels for the stock. Charts and updates are shared in the swing trade room and weekly check in’s are posted. Watch these weekly videos to master the art of credit and debit spreads for long term swing trading.
Trade Ideas scanner is great for finding long term plays.
Another favorite feature is the Premarket channel. With this channel you get Up Gappers and Down Gappers broken into separate windows. Day traders and momentum traders look at the morning gap scan to find opportunities to “trade the gap”.
Whether you are a short trader, or long trader, or a little bit of both, learning to trade gap up stocks is a highly desirable skill to master. There are a couple ways to trade gap up stocks.
If you’re looking for help with technical analysis of stocks indicators, look here. We have RSI and volatility percentage columns showing on the scanner picture above. We find it very helpful to read this data on the scanner at a quick glance. I like finding options plays at extremely oversold or overbought levels, and look for a reversal options play. Waiting for reversals is just a simple options trading strategy that I enjoy.
Once you’ve traded your morning gappers, you may move on to a channel such as Active Trading.
Active trading is a favorite of day traders and swing traders alike. With these windows, you’ll find unusual daily movers, a high stock volume radar, biggest bounce on losers and more.
These windows are going to help a trader find active, volatile and liquid stocks to trade in and out of.
Trade Ideas Scanner After Hours
- CHANNEL 4 – This channel is absolutely LOADED with windows! They launch small, but you can expand them. These are all windows that the “Pros” who use trade ideas have created and shared.
- ETF FOCUSED – This is great for those who might be looking at re balancing their portfolios from time to time with the trending ETFs. If you want to learn about the major movements of ETFs this is where its at.
- AFTER HOURS – Here we will see what’s going down after the bell. Earnings reports, news after hours, whatever is causing stocks to move after 4pm, this is where you want to monitor it. Some traders will trade stocks after the bell to get a jump on the next days morning rush. Also, check out our stock trading tools, and don’t forget to check our website for the Trade Ideas scanner gappers!
- METALS – all focused on commodity driven stocks – Silver, Platinum, copper, gold! Get it here!
- ENERGY – If energy stocks are on the move, check this scanner to find which ones are currently breaking out or setting up for a day trade or swing trade.
- INFRASTRUCTURE – This channel deals with stocks that support the construction industries. Basic Materials, machines, tools.
- OPTIONS – If you are an options trader you are going to be looking at this channel to find unusual volume with calls and puts.
- VOLUME – Here you will find the highest volume stocks of the day, both up and down. Windows here are named “volume thrust” “insane volume” and “moving up on volume”.
- SURGE – Surge looks at volume. Check this channel out to focus on stocks to swing and day trade with high relative volume. Great data on this channel as we know volume moves stocks!
- SWING IDEAS – This Trade Ideas scanner is for swing traders ONLY! Well, Day traders might like this too, because you can take advantage of the setup and sell before the end of the day. But these are stocks where “Dip Buys” or major resistance crosses are happening in real time.
- SECTOR ETF’S – This channel looks specifically at the sectors, and the stocks that are popular within those sectors. Experienced investors and traders know about sector rotation and pay attention to what sectors are hot and not.
- LOW FLOAT – These are the most volatile and lowest float stocks in the market. Trade these with caution and know when to take your profit/stop out because these will likely have a wide daily range if they are on this scanner! Windows in here are called “Low float stocks pulling back” and “Low float stocks making moves”.
- TRADE SCANNER & THE GAP – This is a basic scanner that looks at the gap up and gap down patterns.
- REGIONAL BANKS – This Trade Ideas scanner looks at the banking sector. With rising interest rates, and pundits calling for rates to be raised further, we should see the banking sector stocks to continue to rise. $XLF is the ETF associated with this sector (learn how to open an investment account).
- ALPHA PREDATOR – This channel looks for stocks with volatility, and opportunity.
- BLOCKCHAIN & CRYPTOCURRENCY – Like the name suggests, this channel focuses on stocks that are associated with these technologies. It is a growing sector as stocks such as $SQ and $NVDA have gotten into this world, the popularity of this channel should grow. Tip: Watch the price of Bitcoin to see if this sector moves along with it!
- SHORT SQUEEZE – This is full of stocks with high short interest, that are also getting a pop in price, because shorts are covering.
- SOCIAL MEDIA – This channel simply looks at the social sentiments of stocks. By analyzing message volume, and price action, the categories are broken down into bearish and bullish sentiments. Really cool channel!
- PRICE MOVEMENT DOWN – Like to short? Good! This is your home now. Short these stocks making moves to the downside. Like to trade reversals? GREAT! This is a great place to wait for a falling wedge breakout, or a double bottom. Get it!
- EARNINGS – Like trading earnings reports? This is the scanner for you. Find all the movers from ER’s in the last few days, today, or coming up.
- TRENDING NOW – Ever hear the trend is your friend? It’s true! Find stocks that are trending, look for a dip buy, and ride the trend (always have a plan!)
- CHINA – Chinese and US Markets are very intertwined. Here are the companies with a strong relationship to the nation of CHINA!
- PRICE MOVEMENT UP – Like to long stocks? These are stocks with bullish price action. Like shorting rising wedges when they break down? GREAT! Check the charts here and see if any are ready to break down offering a good short or put potential.
- BIOTECHS – Some people exclusively like trading biotechs – they are extremely volatile, and speculative sometimes. But this offers great opportunity for the trader. Check out this channel if this is you.
- 420 IN PLAY – These are often biotechs, but sometimes they are just pure cannabis companies specializing in the marijuana industry. These stocks are very temperamental to legislation in Canada and the US right now, and are often pump and dumps. But not always. Trade the charts, not emotions!
- FUNDAMENTALS – Stocks with high EPS, Highest Quarterly growth, and hidden high alpha gems can be found here. Good fundamentals often equal good charts, so use your charting skills paired with good fundamentals and you will have a winning combination!
- PENNY MOVERS – These are stocks between .25 cents and 5 bucks. You’ll find the stocks in this category with the highest momentum. Great for the beginner trader trying to build a small account, or the experienced trader who likes the volatility of the smaller cap stocks.
- TECH TITANS – These are all the hottest and strongest stocks in tech. As you know, tech has moved the market in a major way the last few years. Companies like $AMZN $GOOGL $MSFT.
Once you’ve traded your morning gappers, you may move on to a channel such as Active Trading.
Active trading is a favorite of day traders and swing traders alike. With these windows, you’ll find unusual daily movers, a high stock volume radar, biggest bounce on losers and more. These windows are going to help a trader find active, volatile and liquid stocks to trade in and out of.
The channel bar has a lot of preset settings you can cycle through that has been tuned for very specific criteria. I like the volume, low float, penny movers windows, but there are so many more that are constantly improving that you may fall in love with.
The Low Float channel bar is also a very popular feature for traders who day trade these types of stocks.. The Low Float channel bar with the colorful Unicorn picture pulls up two windows. These two very simple windows will show you Low Float Stocks Making Moves and Low Float Winners Pulling Back (for potential dip buys)
Windows and Columns
Both windows bring to your attention the fast-moving world of low float stocks, with a quick description of each strategy within the columns. Check out the picture below.
Again, the columns show valuable information of critical importance. We like to see a decent change from the close, a high relative volume. With low floaters, gap and go and stocks in general, we’ll look for a pull back or dip buy and ride the momentum up for as long as it lasts.
Then we sell. Low floaters are extremely volatile and many traders do not like the risk they present. Only trade them if you are comfortable! Always use hotkeys.
Our advice is to take your time with it, study technical analysis and momentum trading and give yourself time to adjust to the massive amount of information that their stock screener delivers to your mind. In the stock market world, it is easy to get overloaded with information, and our brains can only handle so much.
You owe it to yourself to give yourself time to get adjusted to the Trade Ideas and in a short time you’ll be making smart trading decisions. If you guys need any help, or have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to the team.
Competitors also don’t update with new types of scans, I have to do it myself! With Trade Ideas, they are building “out of the box” strategy scans that a trader can use and not have to tinker with.
Hopefully this Trade Ideas review helps you to realize they are well worth giving a try. Thanks for reading and feel free to reach out with any questions or leave a comment below.
Pays For Itself
Trade-Ideas helps us find stocks that are moving in the market and quickly evaluate the information in an easy to read format which quickly leads to an executable trade. You’ll save time, energy, and money with Trade-Ideas.
The subscription pays for itself if it only finds you ONE good trade. It’ll find you many, many good trades though. The hardest part is knowing when to enter and exit a trade. That part’s up to you.
If you need help with learning the ins and outs, you can check out our live streams and join us in our new and improved chat room. Make sure to watch our Trade Ideas review video on their stock scanner. You’ll see more examples of how to use trade ideas there.
There is also several artificial intelligence channels that are dedicated to using only a computer to trade entries and exits. It has it’s track record saved for you to review throughout the day, and I will say, it makes some incredible trades. Might be worth checking it out yourself if you are having trouble being consistent with your own trading ideas. The AI feature is much more suited for large caps vs pennystocks so be aware of that!
Tracking Price Action
Knowing which stocks are running hot and fast, and when, is key to being a successful day trader! We want good price action, volatility, and volume. Trade Ideas scanner finds them all. You’ll notice above the column “prints” and this is key to see how many trades are made each day on the stock.
Are there are lot individual daily transactions on the stock? If so, it could be more attractive to traders because there are more overall transactions that go along with all that daily volume. At a glance we can also see how far the current gap is above the daily trend (8 SMA and 20 SMA). This is important to see if its a bullish continuation, or possibly a reversal. In the Bullish Bears stock trading service, we share our Trade Ideas stock scanners as we are trading live each day in our trading room. You can also join us for the Trade Ideas Premarket Analysis on YouTube and Live in our Trade Rooms. Trade Ideas is a game changer. Do you want the most information delivered in the easiest format? This is where it’s at. With the Trade Ideas Scanner, it’s all about working smart and efficient. We are going to get into why they are one of the best companies for trading in the industry.
As a trader I am already juggling different aspects of the profession. Watching my chat rooms, my charts, and listening to Benzinga’s live audio news, I need a scanner layout that is simple to navigate, easy to read, and has all the data I need in one place. I don’t want to be googling or analyzing additional aspects of the stock if it hits the scanner.
My process is to glance, interpret, and trade. Trade Ideas certainly fits the bill. For example, their high of day momentum scanner takes the guesswork out of finding trades with massive relative volume, high social media sentiment, hitting new highs of the day (intraday), traders like to look for stocks hitting new highs intra-day for “dip buys” or daily breakouts, or continuation patterns.
How Much Does Trade Ideas Scanner Cost in 2022? Pricing Review
How much does Trade ideas cost in 2022? Standard monthly pricing is $118. Premium is $228 per month. Standard yearly pricing is $1068. Premium yearly cost is $2268. Trade Ideas promo code is BULLISHBEARS15 (all caps) to save 15% off.